FDCPA Consumer Rights



Click to File a Complaint

 KP Audit Assurance

Consumers are entitled to receive a free copy of their credit report annually at their request.

There is only one authorized website where this can be done:




Consumers can also request the report by calling toll free 1-877-322-8228, or by mailing an Annual Report Credit Request Form to:

Annual Credit Report Request Service

P.O. Box 105281

Atlanta, GA 30348-5281

Crown Asset Management, LLC does not open, modify, create, remove, or update any trade lines with any credit bureau reporting service with any information.

Useful Consumer Websites

Ask Dr Debt          U.S. Financial Literacy and Education Commission            Federal Government Consumer Information           Jump$tart Coalition for Students